| The San Francisco Handshake |
Inspired by MGMT | The Handshake
- Producing thyme-infused gin, which is quite easy and fun – no panic all the instructions to do so can be found here : | #DIY How to infuse spirits? |
- As all drinks served up its ingredients have to be chilled with ice cubes while shaken, then strained and served into a cocktail glass.
| Ingredients per cocktail |
_ 5cl of thyme-infused gin
_ 3cl of st germain
_ 3cl of fresh lemon juice
_ a dash of fernet branca
_ a sprig of thyme
| Step by Step |
- Prepare a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients besides the sprig and shake like there is no tomorrow.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and add the thyme sprig for decoration.
Spread the love with other foodies using
#theblindtaste and @theblindtaste
on instagram !
What did you think about this recipe? Do you do something different? Leave your comment below !